Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Video Games)
Video Games

Video Game Consoles

• kokaine Sunday, August 23, 2009 11:41 AM Reply
    I was just wondering if DX will ever sell any other consoles like PS3, Xbox 360 Wii etc. Even if it is refurbished (but still mostly original).
    I'm sure there are reasons they dont have them here now, anyone care to enlighten me?
    Posts(58) | Reviews | Tip post

• matrix-neo Moderator Sunday, August 23, 2009 11:49 AM Reply
    have you actually done a SEARCH first, huh?

Dx do sell the Wii, here sku.2190, and the Nintendo Ds lite sku.19506 although demand is high so there's a wait
    Resistance is futile-give in to DX gadget craving!
    also a voluntary mod-be nice please!
    Have an enquiry? https://cs.dx.com/ticket/index

Posts(11864) | Reviews | Tip post

• kokaine Sunday, August 23, 2009 12:05 PM Reply
    I'll be honest. No, i didnt search, too lazy, lol. I'm actually interested in PS3's and 360's mostly.

• just_MaD Sunday, August 23, 2009 12:15 PM Reply
    rather not.

they're quite big+heavy, so shipping would be expensive, add customs duty and a little DX margin, and it's not paying off anymore.
    then there's region and warranty issues.
    also prices on consoles can vary and dx can't keep up with the changes, and people would always be whining how much cheaper they can find it locally.
    I came here to drink milk and kick ass... and I've just finished my milk
    Posts(1631) | Reviews | Tip post

• kokaine Sunday, August 23, 2009 12:52 PM Reply
    I knew there were some good reasons they dont sell them. Too bad there are so many potholes so to speak. Wouldve been cool to get them cheaper, but aah well...

What about games though, how come they have NO Xbox 360 games? Is it because of the region thing?

• MatheusGomes Monday, August 31, 2009 1:58 PM Reply
    If DX sells the PS3 and its games would be better ...
    Posts(5) | Reviews | Tip post

• kokaine Tuesday, September 1, 2009 6:31 AM Reply
    Theyre already selling the games now they just need to get the console!
    C'mon DX get PS3 consoles!

• Oldscer Monday, October 21, 2013 1:27 AM Reply
    Today video games become very famous and popular in the minds of the people. Special CD’s have come up for each game and so children have used to spend for that. Video games toys for tots have gained the popularity among the kids around the world.
    Posts(1) | Reviews | Tip post

«Reply to this thread (in Video Games)
Video Games

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere