Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Knives)
Knives

Shipping to Canada

• adsberger Thursday, August 19, 2010 11:07 PM Reply
    I was wondering if it is LEGAL to order knives from Deal Extreme(AMAZING site must say)and have them shipped to Ontario,Canada. I have no other items i`m planning to order that i think wouldn't be allowed.
    Also does going through EMS EXPRESS shipping make it more safe or allows more items into Canada.

I just wouldn't want to get my order and see that have my items all missing.

these are the sku`s of the knives i want to order

sku.18256

sku.32577

sku.18259
    Posts(20) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by adsberger on 8/19/2010 at 11:18 PM
  • Jonis58 Thursday, August 19, 2010 11:29 PM Reply
    ule be fine. ive orderd tons of knives
    Posts(53) | Reviews | Tip post

• adsberger Thursday, August 19, 2010 11:30 PM Reply
    well tons from deal extreme to canada and did you use EMS shipping
    Posts(20) | Reviews | Tip post

• cantstopshopper Friday, August 27, 2010 6:35 PM Reply
    I have 25 knives from DX and I live in Ontario- no issue with them being shipped- some are assisted.
    Posts(112) | Reviews | Tip post

• Raniak Tuesday, August 31, 2010 5:35 PM Reply
    As long as they are legal knives you are fine. Those that you listed are. Just stay away from balisong knife and the like.

As for customs, well, it depend on who is working that day I guess. You could menage to stealth in a working hand-grenade on one day and then get stopped on a lighter that has a few flammable fluid in it the next day.
    Posts(99) | Reviews | Tip post

Knives

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere