Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Knives)
Knives

Has anybody been able to order it recently ?

• lopedevega Monday, September 6, 2010 4:13 AM Reply
    Ordered sku.33987 on Aug.13 (I know - should've waited for the next day :) ). Went through the whole "Waiting for supplier" , "Packaging" , back "Waiting for supplier" and now - "Temporary stock shortage - contact us if necessary" .For more than 2 weeks. However the product page shows "In stock - shipped in 2 - 4 days "!? Has anybody been able to buy it after 13 August and have it shipped ?
    Posts(20) | Reviews | Tip post

• gregwalton Monday, September 6, 2010 4:19 AM Reply
    Last one I ordered was about a month before that, but I have had knives with the same "Temporary stock shortage - contact us if necessary" for many weeks. I ordered an sku.19364 which took over two months to arrive because of this problem. Keep checking.

Hope you have good luck with sku.33987, it is one of the best knives on DX.
    Posts(270) | Reviews | Tip post

• flashin Tuesday, September 7, 2010 6:52 AM Reply
    it's most likely a supplier problem.... you can either wait, or cancel it and order it again later.
    i've done that before and the stupid thing gets processed right away and shipped.
    but not this knife.... i don't have this one yet.

i just ordered a couple of sku.19364 on friday and they're in the "packaging" stage already.
    if they don't ship within' a week or 2 i'll cancel.

sometimes i think they lose, or just forget about, an order after waitin' for their supplier for a while.
    then they lose track of who ordered what.
    Howdy from Ohio!

(john 3:15-18)
    Posts(8054) | Reviews | Tip post

• Raniak Tuesday, September 7, 2010 4:16 PM Reply
    I've got http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.18259 waiting for a supplier. Been only a week or so, no big deal. Worst case I'll make another order or something.
    Posts(99) | Reviews | Tip post

• snowspeeder Friday, September 10, 2010 1:18 AM Reply
    I placed an order on 16 Aug and received the items on 2nd Sept.
    Posts(96) | Reviews | Tip post

Knives

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere