Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Knives)
Knives

Change description on package to "tools"?

• Negakinu Friday, September 17, 2010 5:02 AM Reply
    Hey guys,

I just received my sku.19364 and I really like it. Small but sturdy and it came very sharp. Better than I expected for the price!

I live in The Netherlands and the people at the borderoffice openend the package but let me have it. I guess because of the small size of the blade.

The package reads "KNIVES/TOOLS" so this is a dead-giveaway to it's contents. Can't this description be changed to just "TOOLS" to make the chance of the borderpolice checking your packages smaller? In America this wouldn't matter but in countries like mine this significantly decreases the chance of undelivered products.
    Posts(27) | Reviews | Tip post

• Oldienea2 Friday, September 17, 2010 6:34 AM Reply
    DX does not make personalizised labels.

Posts(1272) | Reviews | Tip post

• boelie Friday, September 17, 2010 6:57 AM Reply
    bullcrap... just open a ticket next time asking them to put whatever on the package you want.... did it lots of times...
    don't say stuff you know Sh*t about Oldienea2
    Need help with CSE? Read! http://tinyurl.com/HowtoContactDX
    yea i sometimes wright in engrish :D
    no flame!
    and Holland rocks!
    that will be all

Posts(942) | Reviews | Tip post

• Oldienea2 Friday, September 17, 2010 7:34 AM Reply
    Sorry, I got this information from another thread, but I couln't find it anymore. If I find it again, I will post the link. Myself, I did never try that. Til now I did not order any item, which I need to hide from the customs or from my wife.

No need to to swing such a big hammer now, boelie

Posts(1272) | Reviews | Tip post

post edited by Oldienea2 on 9/17/2010 at 7:38 AM
  • Negakinu Thursday, September 23, 2010 3:31 AM Reply
    For some reason it doesn't seem to matter. I just received sku.33987, a huge and spring-assisted switchblade. :) This was never going to go through customs but strangely it did. They must be on strike overthere or something. Let's see if I can take advantage of the situation and import a bbgun. Or a nuke. :)

on sku.33987, I wrote a review that's online already. Check it out if you want to know my impressions of it.
    Posts(27) | Reviews | Tip post

Knives

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere