Wish
DX  » Community » Forums
«See all threads (in Knives)
Knives

Knife is missing part and in poor conditiion

• serratus Monday, October 18, 2010 8:55 PM Reply
    Ordered a sku.32577

I was excited to have this beautiful knife arrive. However, upon opening the packaging and box, I found the knife to be in pretty poor condition. Scratches all over. It is also missing the thumb pin that you grab or pull to open the knife. Instead, it's just a hole where the pin should be.

Anyone else experienced something like this? I am very disappointed.
    Posts(13) | Reviews | Tip post

• Leonardob0880 Monday, October 18, 2010 9:06 PM Reply
    start a ticket asking to resend a new one. you can include pictures as proof of faul unit
    http://services.dealextreme.com/
    Posts(9287) | Reviews | Tip post

• serratus Tuesday, October 19, 2010 2:39 AM Reply
    I would love to do that but it won't let me at the moment.

The order that came with the knife was split into 2 shipments. The knife came in as the second shipment and was shipped out quite a few days after the 1st shipment.

When I opened the mail and saw that I got the 2nd shipment which was already well over the 14 business days after shipment I immediately started a request looking into why the 1st shipment never came using the "Package not received 14 business days after shipment."

Currently, it won't let me start a ticket asking to resend a new one while there is an open request for the shipment problem.

• gregwalton Tuesday, October 19, 2010 3:23 AM Reply
    I have to say I've never had anything like this from DX. THe worst I've had is something sent in error which they let me keep and then sent me what I'd ordered.

I would guess it has been sent out from the manufacturer like this and nobody at DX has seen it. DX seem very good with customer support, just very slow at times.
    Posts(270) | Reviews | Tip post

• saintje Tuesday, October 19, 2010 3:38 AM Reply
    It will get sorted out.
    But 2 different problems with 1 order might be troublesome to handle.

You can close tickets yourself, so you could close the open one, and then open a defective item request for this one, but I assume you still want an answer on the other one too.

So I suggest to wait for a MOD to come in.
    They might be able to forward this issue to CSE and still maintain your open ticket.
    Or they might have another solution for you.
    Hello, I'm DX addicted!
    Buying from The Netherlands!
    First [email protected]: 25Feb. 2008
    DX's Dutch discussion thread: http://tinyurl.com/7kos9xo
    Posts(1140) | Reviews | Tip post

• serratus Wednesday, October 20, 2010 1:22 PM Reply
    I was just told that the Hong Kong Post tracking number will work on Canada Post tracking once it gets into Canada. It looks like my 1st package is still sitting at customs.

I am guessing it is because of SKU.35062

Have others had trouble getting this into Canada? I thought it was a legal knife.

• Raniak Wednesday, October 27, 2010 8:23 PM Reply
    I had a knife sit at custom for a while too. It was a split shipment too. The first part (gadgets) got through, but they caught the knife and kept it for unknown reasons.

They sent it back on it's way however.
    Posts(99) | Reviews | Tip post

Knives

Subject:

* 50 characters max

Please note: HTML codes are not allowed anywhere on this page (otherwise you will see an error).

Please note that DealExtreme Forums are not a sales or product support board. While we do constantly participate in this forum, please contact us via support ticket for a guaranteed fast response. We make every effort to make the quickest replies.

DX Everywhere