Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » SanDisk Mobile Ultra Micro SDHC / TF Memory Card w/ SD / SDHC Card Adapter - 16GB (Class 10)
Customer’s impression:
excellent Very fast Best Brand Price and quality match perfectly!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by11935262 on 10/16/2018

Impression:excellent;

Pros: What can I say? The best at the best price. Cons: NONE.

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byPeppeprox24 on 09/20/2018

Impression:excellent,Very fast,Best Brand;

Esta memoria sin mencionar que su precio es increíblemente adecuado es muy rápida su capacidad de trasferencia.

24 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byProtal on 02/25/2016

Impression:excellent,Very fast,Best Brand;

It was my first buy at Deal Xtream and I'm very impressed with costs, shipment and product quality. It worth every penny ! Thanks a lot!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypekkamikkola on 12/08/2014

Impression:Price and quality match perfectly!;

Pros: Works like a charm! Very cheap and good quality. Also fast enough in data reading. Adapter is good plus, because you need it anyway in some point. Cons: None! This product is working like it should be, so I recommend to buy it! Don't think, it's just waste of time!

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydabnis on 07/13/2014

Using this SD card for several months now and performs extremely well. Nothing negative about the memory card, it performs extremely well in camera, in mobile phone, tablets and any type of card reader. However the SD card adaptor appears a little brittle and weak. A more substantial Micro SD be... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byvtolis on 11/21/2013

Original product. Excellent Quality. It's class 10 or better (20 mb/s write, 30mb/s read guaranteed, measured with an android phone and my camera HD sony ). none so far. As some other user commented, it doesn't come with a plastic case. I really don't care much as this one goes straight to my and... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysidelnik on 08/27/2013

This is a great product, is very fast, It works very fine with my Samsung camera, and the adapter works great too. I tested in several machines. The relation price / quality is great! Is cheap and its quality is the best I think Nothing to say against about this product. :) I only had it for 5 it... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bymotarafael on 07/11/2013

Came very well packaged, arrived within the promised by the site, arrived in perfect condition. It is easy to use and install, has a speed of read and write better than expected for me. As far as the SD card adapter work perfectly. It is a unique product Sandisk, I can say with certainty. Great... Read more

It's a little wrinkled because it had already open Come inside this protective plastic. Front side

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byevandroemir on 12/21/2012

This micro SD is ultra fast, you can put a lot of files into it in a few seconds. It's a original SanDisk microSD. The quality is wonderful and it's designed and developed to be used in android smartphones. I've already bought one of this and one with 32Gb and both worked very well. I believe the... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysebascum on 12/10/2012

Original product. Excellent Quality. It's class 10 or better (10 mb/s write, 20mb/s read guaranteed, measured with an android phone). none so far. As some other user commented, it doesn't come with a plastic case. I really don't care much as this one goes straight to my device and won't be I'm is... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere