Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » RGB Multicolored 1-Meter 30-LED 6W Light Strip (DC 12V)
Customer’s impression:
very expensive
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytatymrs on 01/31/2013

-The leds are very bright. -The 3M adhesive is excellent for paste it on the wall -They look very good wherever you put them -you must buy the control box with the remote controller and check they have the right connector -you must buy a DC 12v 6A energy transformer -You must manipulate the strip... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJoaoRibas on 12/15/2012

The colors are vivid and mix very well since all three colors are in the same chip (different from other strips that have one led for each color). It is very simple to use, if you don't know how to build your own controller, buy one from DX. I made my own controller and got some really cool to my... Read more

3 1

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySoothyQ on 05/21/2010

* Cheap! * Nice layout (kind of standard, though), which can be separated into tiles 3 LEDs each with individual solder pads. * Decent light output. * The colors aren't properly balanced, red is much to weak. I get a White color around rgb(255,190,160), which obviously reduces luminosity a lot. a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byciipher on 10/22/2009

- Nice and bright, brighter than an IKEA dioder set for example - Colours blend well - Comes with adhesive backing for easy installation - Can be cut into smaller segments easily - Build quality seems to be good but mine arrived in nothing more than a ziplock bag, and as a result was bent in some... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byishayreg on 09/11/2008

easy to use and work with, the end is ready to connect another strip if you want to. very light and easy to install. cams with glue on the other side so you can just +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ put it every were. very slim and flexible good color mixing! didn't came as the picture looks at so... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere