DX  » Community » Reviews » Extreme Flash Advance EFA-Linker for GBA/GBA SP (512M)
Sort by:
26 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5013 (50%)
  • 4 Star:4612 (46%)
  • 3 Star:41 (4%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cart for GBA owners

posted by bootz on 01/04/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Runs any game at full speed -software easy to use -An alright price, especially for a GBA cart
    Cons:
    -Software and Drivers rare to find. -8 hours to charge -USB cords were useless, ended up using my camera cord which worked and...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for a GBA Micro

posted by shadcrkd on 12/06/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Works great with all kinds of GBA games, has cheat/savegame support. -Includes both a short and long USB cable -Easy to send roms over to the flash cart, as well as saves. -Fits nicely into a GBA Micro -Pretty cheap. -Made me pick my game boy advance back ...
    Cons:
    -It's purple, but that doesn't really matter to me. -Software to send roms doesn't work on PC's with an NFORCE chipset. I had t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    EFA Linker is the best prod avail for GBA

posted by kevin242 on 11/14/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Can run any GBA game, it's very fast as well and you can customize the background. Same size as regular GBA cart.
    Cons:
    Somewhat slow writiing roms, kind of old fashioned client software. Limited storage (holds about 6 or 7 games). It's a pain t...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Product

posted by GoTeeGuy on 10/30/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Product does what it should - Easy to use - Holds approx. 6 to 12 games (depending on size of ROM) - Same size as original GBA card - Fits flush in GBA slot - Excellent packaging (wooden box)
    Cons:
    - Drivers were difficult to locate on the internet (would be nice to include a CD-ROM with product) - Made of purple plastic (w...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great item

posted by Raff1 on 10/13/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    + works well + fast! + no troubles with any of the games I have tried 30+ + able to change background image + menu system is clear and works well + once set up, easy to use
    Cons:
    + certain USB ports drivers cause troubles + I had to format it several times to clear corrupt files + you might need to downlo...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    EFA-Linker 512MBit (EFA-linker Simple !!!)

posted by DrMiKEY on 09/21/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    + Great Price !!! + Sturdy box + Fast transfer time + Allows you to play commercial and free games + Can fit from 4 to 14 games (depending on size of rom and save size) + Can play not patched roms.
    Cons:
    - Drivers not included. - Client crashes sometimes. - USB1.1 not USB2.0 but fast transfer anyways - No internal real-time clock...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product for a great price

posted by kim1138 on 09/16/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Once you have installed the drivers its really easy to use. OK transfer speeds. Great compatibility. Good packing, sturdy box will not break while shipping.
    Cons:
    None worth mentioning!!!!!!!!! !
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I Love it !

posted by leov30 on 09/12/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Great price, thers no other place in the internet that has this price, or have it in stock. -I can play game boy advance, gameboy/color (Goomba), and NES (PocketNes) ROMS at full speed without problems. -I havent had the need to patch any game to be able ...
    Cons:
    -Software client crashes some times, i have to shutdows windows so the red light on the cart turns off. -No support from the ma...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    review for the EFA-Linker 512M

posted by dethmachine on 08/30/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    i was very excited to recieve my first GBA flash cart, to finaly have to ability to played games unreleased here in aus and some of the brilliant homebrew for the gameboy advance. can be set to autimaticaly load into the game rather than having to go throug...
    Cons:
    very tricky one to get set-up, most of the efa-clients out there are completly incompatible with this particulay cart, because,...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Superb aslong as you read up on it first!

posted by bowman290 on 08/15/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    + The price is increadible + Works like a charm + Works on vista :) + Not had a single problem yet
    Cons:
    - ok theres no CD included but if people bothered to read previous reviews or do a little research they'd be pointed in the rig...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections