Hoo2014

4 1

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Best SD Card For A Low Price

posted byHoo2014 on 12/02/2016

The Samsung SD cards were a bargain and perfect fot my smartphone unlike Sandisk I received no errors and I will continue to purchase them as they are perfect for my requirements at a affordable price which are more expensive if i went to my local... Read more

Impression: good,perfect,excellent;

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• Cheap Great Quality Smartphone

posted byHoo2014 on 11/08/2015

The THL 4000 Phone which I have had now for a year still works fine and for the price it was a bargain. The phone was fluid when it came to apps with hardly any problems. The only negative I had deals with the OS when I would constantly receive my... Read more

Impression: good,Great!,Good Device;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• A Bargain SD card

A bargain 32GB SD Card which a includes a SD Adapter which I received within 2 weeks from HK. The package came in a envelope which was weird but it was secure and it worked fine for a while. However like most sd cards over time in any phone they... Read more

Impression: cool simple bargain;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Great Stylus Pens

These Stylus Pens are cheap and elegant for the price. Despite the fact the title says its for iPhones, iPads/iPods it can be used on any device with capacitive screens and both colours are cool and I like the clip. I only wished it was available... Read more

Impression: Very nice,Cheap robust elegant;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere