Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » Leonardob0880's reviews
Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • Good choice

posted byLeonardob0880 on 10/23/2014

Pros: -Includes all the necesary to convert your S3 into a wireles charging -Charging Pad work with any QI enabled device -Silk like surface holds the device securely -Cable included -Good Quality -Power Led & Charging Led are present, but they be... Read more

Impression: Slim and good looking;

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• My 2nd favorite in DX

posted byLeonardob0880 on 08/16/2012

-Very well built. Strong and good quality. -The strap is real leather. -The watch is heavy which gives a very good quality. -The glass is convex so the numbers are larger than they really are. -Very simple, just hours, minutes, seconds and date of... Read more

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• totally delighted

posted byLeonardob0880 on 05/01/2012

what I can say?, Is an excellent watch -silicone mesh is soft and skin friendly. -all the dials work, one indicates the day of the week, another date and the third if am or pm -time is very easy to read and watch high quality shows and feels very... Read more

4 1

ViewMore Hide

• Awsome little diving light

posted byLeonardob0880 on 01/02/2012

This flashlight is incredibly powerful to use only 4 AA batteries. The battery life is also something of note. Lightweight and durable. The body itself is constructed in one piece, being the only thread connecting point of the lid. The magnetic is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Just one word: AWSOME

posted byLeonardob0880 on 01/02/2012

This flashlight have incredible features. 100% metal (except glass and switch). But despite being metal, aluminum is surprisingly light. It has 4 modes, which is very useful in different diving situations. Batteries and charger included, in to The... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Excellent option to charge your devices

posted byLeonardob0880 on 10/24/2011

Small well biult provides 750mah since is small is easy to carry in backpack is safe to use your screen while charging buy more than one since people will keep asking for them none really.... tested with motorola milestone 2 and iphone 3g is the i... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Its the best gift to iphone user

posted byLeonardob0880 on 09/30/2011

Worked with Iphone 3gs without JB or anything. Just open connect and use!!! Finish and general quality is very good, and provided usb cable is very good too! 3.5mm output is ideal tu plug some speakers or connect to an auxiliar amp and listen to a... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• amazing little box

posted byLeonardob0880 on 09/03/2011

Is so simple that anyone can use. Just open the box, take the switch, connect to hdmi and enjoy!! absolutely none ideal to free some ports from tv, or if you have to many HDMI devides ans few HDMI ports in tv. Mylcd just have 2 hdmi ports, and my... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Motorola Milestone 2 fits ok

Works with almost any phone. Tested with Motorola Milestone 2 (metallic heavy phone) and with Nokia N95 (light but chunky). Legs are metallic and telescopic. I have universal tripod screw, so you can change the small tripod with a bigger one a DIY... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• Dont work with my JVC Tv set

small light ruber buttons includes batteries bad construction quality, battery slot dont fit perrfectly. Doesnt work with JVC tv. i bought it to use with my bedroom JVC tv set. My remote keeps falling from bed to floor and it is all broken. So i I... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere